Wednesday 28 May 2008

they think their it


Bloody lorry drivers. First they hold up every road in the country with their stupid lorries then they have a fuel protest trying to get free petrol to make it even worse. Tony Brown should put them all on the dole, melt their lorrys down and give all the money to us decent working folk so we can buy free petrol.

so what happens tonight? I'm down the George with Ginger, Alby and the Bone and some of these buggers starts on us apparently they heard me describe them as fat dishevelled greasy lardarse stupid scumbags or something similar. I dont like strikers. they shouldnt be allowed. Obviously I agree with what they stand for. Poor old Ginger got a greenstick fracture but he managed to get one of there eyes out. Shoved it in a bag of pork scratchings!

Bloody commies I hate them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: