Thursday 15 May 2008

Get Marshy!


Me and ken Livingstones tart, London. 2008.

Cheryls all lovey duvvy at the moment. She's left me downstairs with a 6 pack of Quaver's, a 24 of Stella and pick of the channels. I found Get Carter one of me favourite films. Michael Cane showing them northern fuckers what for.

I should have been a gangster I'm just like Caney. Demolition and scaffoldings allright but you dont get to kill many people or ride round in open topped sports cars pushing fuckers off multistories. Guns are brilliant, all them sparks and bangs. And its really cool. Al Capone and Robert de Nero, that couldve been me if Id kept away from the poles. Too straight and narrow me. Mind you I wouldnt want to be killed in the end like Caney, I suppose thats the downside.

And Ive got me kids.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: